找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 296|回复: 0

早间新闻第1季第10集中英台词整理和单词统计

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-16 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
早间新闻第1季第10集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文中文
You ever wonder why they call it that? El Nio.知道我们为什么管它叫"厄尔尼诺"吗
It starts with something so small and so insignificant: an anchovy.它源于一种极不起眼的 微不足道的东西 一种鳀鱼
See, the anchovy, it prospers most in temperate waters.这种鱼会在水温适宜的海域里大量繁殖
So when equatorial trade winds, when they brought cold water westward,赤道信风将低温海水吹向西方的时候
it slowly broiled under the beating sun.海水便会在烈日下慢慢升温
And by the time it reached Chimbote, Peru,等海水来到世界鳀鱼之都
which is the anchovy capital of the world,秘鲁的钦博特的时候
the warming waters were completely uninhabitable for the anchovy.温暖的海水已经完全不适宜鳀鱼栖息了
That's so sad.真悲哀
Oh, no. Gets worse.不 还有更糟的呢
The economy suffered.经济因此受损
I mean, everything suffered, not just the fish.一切都会受到影响 不只是鱼
The aquatic seabirds that fed on the anchovies,以鳀鱼为食的海鸟
完整版请点击
from the gannets to the cormorants to the pelicans, they all died.从塘鹅 鸬鹚到鹈鹕 全都死了
And then so did the animals that fed on them.以这些海鸟为食的动物也死了
And because this phenomenon would, without fail,这种现象无一例外
coincide with the celebration of the birth of Christ,都在圣诞节前后发生
they called it El Nio de Navidad. "The Christmas Boy."人们便称之为"厄尔尼诺·德·纳维达" 意为"圣婴"
Come on. You gotta hand it to the Peruvians.别纠结 名字是秘鲁人取的

早间新闻单词统计


早间新闻高频单词统计

I mean, something so destructive in such他们居然用"圣婴"这种无害的名字
harmless packaging. "El Nio de Navidad."为破坏性这么强的东西命名
I mean, this thing that seems so insignificant,这件事看似微不足道
winds that make the water too hot for风让海水太热了
this tiny little fish to live, but no.所以小鱼活不下去 其实不然
It's a harbinger of something that throws everything out of whack.这是某样东西要搅得天下大乱的预兆
I mean, droughts, floods, storms. I mean, huge global events.比如干旱 洪水 暴风 这类大型全球性灾难
But there's nothing you can do to stop the wind from blowing.但谁也无法阻止风的吹动
So what can you do when you see all these那么看到这些小鳀鱼在水里翻着肚皮
little anchovies belly up in the water?我们能做些什么呢
You just keep on moving. And you brace yourself for the shitstorm.只能接受现实 准备迎接灾难
Come on, pal! Hurry up!快啊 朋友 快点
Hello, everyone. Come on in.大家好 请进
Thank you for coming.谢谢你们能来
I ordered some food. Hope you like Thai.我订了些吃的 希望你们喜欢泰国菜
Alex Levy.艾利克斯·利维
Marlon. Nice to meet you.马龙 幸会
I'm honored. Truly.我很荣幸 真的
Oh, that's nice.你真会说话
Meeting you to discuss taking over The Morning Show来和你讨论接手"晨间秀"
is the highlight of my career.是我事业的高光时刻
Well, you're too kind.你太抬举我了
Please, come on in.请进吧
It's an amazing place.这房子真漂亮
It's all part of the same bullshit. Fred knew.都是同一套鬼扯里的东西 弗雷德是知道的
We would drink together and play olf and hang out我们一起喝酒 打高尔夫 闲逛
and just reveal the most personal aspects of our lives,相互展示生活中最隐私的方面
and he fucking knew everything.妈的他什么都知道
Look, we know that he knew, but we're talking about proof here, okay?听着 我们知道他知道 但我们要的是证据 懂吗
You said you had evidence,你说你有证据
someone who could corroborate Fred's direct complicity.有人可以证实弗雷德是共犯
So here we are. We're listening.所以我们才来的 我们洗耳恭听
What, who is it?那人是谁
Hannah.汉娜
Shoenfeld?肖恩菲尔德
Fuck, Mitch. When did you sleep with her?操 米奇 你什么时候和她上的床
In Vegas.在维加斯
- Did you know about this? - No.-你知道这件事吗-不知道
No, not explicitly.不清楚细节
I mean, look, Fred, he pushed me to是这样的 弗雷德催我给她升职

早间新闻中英对照台词本截图


早间新闻中英对照台词本截图

promote her and to fucking fire Jared,然后开了杰瑞德
which I thought was a little odd, but I didn't...当时我有点纳闷 但是我没...
Didn't want to question it 'cause that's hard to do, right?没想去质疑 因为很难开口 对吧
Why don't you go fuck yourself, Mitch?你怎么不去死呢 米奇
We're not talking about any of this if it wasn't for fucking you.要不是因为你 我们根本不会谈起这些事
Let's take a time-out here.先停一下
Chip, let's keep our eyes on the prize, please.奇普 先别跑题
I understand you worked with Charlie a long time.我明白你与查理共事了很久
And I want you to know I think he's a great guy.我想告诉你 我认为他是个好人
I have a lot of respect for him. I do.我很尊重他 真的
But here's what I think, Alex.但我是这么想的 艾利克斯
Sometimes people outgrow each other.有时人们会超越对方
You can stop seeing someone clearly与某人相处得太久
when you're with them for too long.可能便无法再看清对方
And I'm seeing you pretty clearly right now.但是我把你看得很清楚
And I think The Morning Show needs to show America a new Alex Levy.我认为"晨间秀"该让全国观众看到一个全新的艾利克斯·利维
Alex Levy 2.0.艾利克斯·利维2.0
I thought that maybe what had happened我以为我们之间发生关系
between us was just human, but it wasn't.也许只是人之常情 但并非如此
I didn't realize she was working me.我没意识到她在利用我
You're a real victim, Mitch. Yeah.你才是真正的受害者 米奇 没错
Does she know anything about this, or that I'm the one who's doing it?她知道这件事吗 她知道由我来采访吗
I only said someone was doing a piece on it.我只说了有人要写一篇相关的报道
All right. You guys, this is not ready for air.好吧 各位 这件事还不能播出
This is too delicate and too important to rush it.太敏感 太重要 急不来的
No. There's no rush. We're ready.不 没有急 我们准备好了
- We got these fuckers dead to rights. - Mitch, this is my interview, not yours.-我们已经抓住了这些混蛋的把柄-米奇 这是我的采访 不是你的
Listen. We have no idea听着 我们不知道
when they're gonna fucking drop this internal investigation bullshit,他们什么时候会公布要命的内部调查结果
but when they do, I'm done. I'll never work again.但他们一旦公布 我就完了 我再也找不到工作了
Chip is right about this.奇普说得对
This has to happen as soon as possible.这件事必须尽快了结
There are four of us in this room right now现在房间里就我们四个人
who all know about this super-top-secret plan to take over the airwaves我们都知道这个在四大电视网之一的
of one of the four major networks during its most profitable show.利润最高的节目上抢占播出时段的绝密计划
And you did tell Alex that you met with Mitch,你还告诉了艾利克斯你见了米奇
- I know. - so she knows and she isn't happy.-我知道-所以她也知道 而且很生气
So with every day that goes by,所以每多过去一天
the odds that somebody else is gonna find out about this increase.其他人得知此事的几率就会上升
So this has to happen now or it's not gonna happen at all,所以计划必须现在执行 否则就根本免谈
and we'll all end up in the gulags for our trouble.我们全都会因此被关进监狱
But I have to talk to Hannah. None of this lands without her story.但我必须和汉娜谈谈 没有她的故事一切都站不住脚
So unless I get to a place with her that we need to be at,所以除非我能让她说出对我们有利的信息
it's not happening.否则此事只能叫停
Period.没得商量
完整版请点击
- Maggie. - Hey, Fred.-玛姬-嗨 弗雷德
So good to see you.见到你真高兴
Thank you for taking time to meet with me.谢谢你抽空来见我
Always. What do you want?不客气 你想喝点什么
- I'll have a vodka tonic, please. - Okay.-请给我来杯伏特加汤力-好的
- Scotch and soda. - Thank you.-苏格兰威士忌加苏打水-谢谢
I always have time for you. You know that.对你我总是有时间 你知道的
You know, I've been worried about you. I heard you got evacuated.我很担心你 我听说你被强制撤离了
Did you come through it all okay?你还好吧
Yes. Yeah, thank God.还好 谢天谢地
Although, uh, I got some heat from my neighbors但我的邻居对我表示不满
about a piece that TMS ran on因为"晨间秀" 报道了一条
hired firefighters in wealthy neighborhoods.关于有钱人雇佣消防员的新闻
I saw that piece. I'm impressed you didn't try to stop it.我看到了 我很佩服你没有拦下这条新闻
It's very self-aware of you.你很自觉
News is news. I'm here to help deliver it, not stop it.新闻就是新闻 我的工作是帮助传播新闻 而不是阻拦新闻
I'm glad you feel that way.我很高兴你能这样想
Feels like there's more to that thought.我感觉你还有其他话要说
I'm down the road on an investigative piece我有一篇调查UBA高层的文章
looking into the upper levels of UBA.快要完成了
Really, Maggie?真的吗 玛姬
I'm sorry, Fred.很抱歉 弗雷德
Off the record. You're stabbing me in the back?私底下说一句 你在背后捅我刀子吗
You of all people?我这么信任的你
My goal is not to stab you at all.我的目标是不让你名誉受损
But if I do, I don't want it to be in the back,但如果损害到了 我不希望是以背叛的形式
and I don't want it to be a surprise.我也不想让你措手不及
Maggie, haven't I done enough for you?玛姬 我难道为你做得还不够多吗
I always had your back, always supported you.我一直那么支持你
And I've always supported you, Fred. Always.我也一直支持着你 弗雷德 一直没变
Look, if it's not me, it's gonna be somebody else.听着 就算不是我来写 别人也会写的
A 30-billion-dollar media conglomerate in distress一家市值三百亿美元的媒体集团
over its handling of sexual misconduct?因不当性行为问题乱作一团
These stories don't stay buried anymore.这种事一定会被揭露
I threw it away over a dozen times.我曾无数次拒绝撰写这篇文章
But it always found its way back to the foot of my bed,但它总会回到我身边
a little bit riper each time.每次的丑闻都更加劲爆
At least you know I'll be giving you a fair shake.至少你知道 我会公平地去写你
I'm not interested in your fair shake.我对写得公平不感兴趣
I'm interested in you doing right by me.我感兴趣的是你如何报答我
Hey. I'm writing the piece, Fred.这文章我写定了 弗雷德
Whether it's good for you or bad for you, I don't know yet.对你是好是坏我还不知道
But there's nothing you can do about it either way.但无论如何 你都无能为力
History's already been written.现在覆水难收
All that remains is to commit it to the page.就看接下来如何报道了
I'll be in touch.我会与你联络的
Take care, Fred.保重 弗雷德
Jesus, Vicki. How did you miss it?天啊 维姬 你怎么会忽略了这件事
Maggie Brener, for fuck's sake, is doing this story.玛姬·布伦纳要写这篇报道
Yeah, um, I'm at the...是 我在...
It doesn't fucking matter. Just wrap up your little investigation.无所谓了 赶紧把你的小调查收尾吧
Deliver your findings to me by Tuesday morning.周二上午之前把调查结果交给我
Yes, absolutely.是 没问题
That gives you a day and a half to write something这样就你有一天半的时间给我写一份
I could've written for you on day fucking one.我第一天就能写给你的报告
I can't really eat that anymore.我不能再吃那个了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

×
懒得打字嘛,点击右侧快捷回复 【右侧内容,后台自定义】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Unity开发者联盟 ( 粤ICP备20003399号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 19:44 , Processed in 0.093664 second(s), 26 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5 Licensed

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表