找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 312|回复: 0

早间新闻第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-16 09:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
早间新闻第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文中文
That's our show for today.今天的节目就到这里
We are so glad you spent your morning with us.很高兴和各位共度这个早晨
And congratulations on your first week.恭喜你度过了第一周
- Yeah. Well done. Good job. - Happy Friday, everyone.-是啊 干得漂亮 好样的-祝各位周五愉快
Thank you, guys. It's been a fun ride.谢谢你们 这周很愉快
Have a great weekend, America.祝各位观众周末愉快
And stay tuned for The Twist.请继续收看"乐动飞扬"
Like they say, like Kelly says... You know what I mean?像他们说的 像凯莉说的... 懂我的意思吧
I love this song.我喜欢这首歌
And we're out.画面切出
Don't you ever, ever question my integrity in my own house again.再也不要在我的地盘上质疑我的诚信
Okay. All right.好吧
Let me explain something to you real quick.简单跟你解释一下
完整版请点击
The business of this show is a complicated world. Okay?这档节目的体系错综复杂 明白吗
There are rules we have to honor here.有我们必须遵守的规则
You may think you don't have to, but you would be fucking wrong. Okay?你要是觉得自己不必遵守那就大错特错了 懂吗
This show, it will consume you,这档节目会将你吸精榨髓
it will spit out your bones and some gristle然后吐掉你的骨头渣
and your fucking spirit along with it.让你精神崩溃

早间新闻单词统计


早间新闻高频单词统计

Unless that's what you're trying to accomplish, in which case,除非那就是你想要的结果 那样的话
I don't know what to tell you.我就不知道该跟你说什么了
- Chip, what are you trying to say? - You could do great work here.-奇普 你想表达什么-你可以在这里大放异彩
Don't annihilate yourself in the process别去招惹不必要的是非
just for the sake of pushing buttons that you aren't supposed to push.落个自毁前程的下场
Be careful.务必谨言慎行
Why? 'Cause if the network's found culpable, you're the fall guy?怎么 如果电视网被认为有过失 替罪羊就是你吗
It'll kill your career?会害你丢饭碗
Unfortunately, I think that death ship is sailing as we speak.可惜啊 我觉得这件事已经无可挽回了
Look, not everybody's a self-serving pile of shit.并非所有人都是自私自利的人渣
I'm talking to you about you.我是为了你好才来费口舌的
- Chip. - Not now, Rena. I need five seconds...-奇普-现在不行 瑞娜 我需要五秒钟...
Mitch is here.米奇来了
Look at you, Mort. Nice scruff. I like it.瞧瞧你 莫特 胡子不错 我喜欢
Hey, Greg.格雷戈
Lindsey. How's the puppy?林赛 小狗狗怎么样了
- She's good, Mitch. - Remember, crate training.-它很好 米奇-记得做笼子训练
You have to crate train. Hey.必须要用笼子训练法
Good morning. Good morning.早早早
What... Fuck me.什么... 见鬼
Mitch?米奇
Hey there, Captain. How's the Titanic?你好 船长先生 泰坦尼克还好吗
Why are you here?你来干嘛
I worked here for 15 years.我在这里工作了15年
There's something I wanna say to these good people.我有话想跟这些人说
- I don't think that's a good idea. - I think it's a great idea.-我认为这不是个好主意-我觉得挺好的
- Okay, call security. - I already did.-好吧 通知安保-通知过了
I'm staying with you. I mean, I wanna see the show.我和你待在一起 我想看好戏
Let's just hope the show doesn't involve a sawed-off shotgun under his coat.希望这出戏里没有掀衣服掏枪的戏码
God.天啊
Hello, everybody.大家好
Hi.你们好
You know,是这样的
I noticed on the way in that there aren't any pictures of me out there.我进来的时候注意到 大楼里完全没有我的照片
What's going on with that?那是怎么回事
Who did that? Who did that?是谁干的 是谁
I'm kidding.我开个玩笑
Well...这...
isn't this awkward?就有点尴尬啊
I know you're terrified to say anything, so I'll do all the talking.我知道你们不敢说话 那我来说 你们听着

早间新闻中英对照台词本截图


早间新闻中英对照台词本截图

This is so weird.好奇怪
First of all, I'm sorry.首先 对不起
And when I say that, I'm not admitting guilt or anything.这三个字不意味着我认错或怎样
I am sorry in the same way you might be sorry for someone who was hit by a bus,这种歉疚跟你们对被巴士撞倒的人的感觉相同
even though you weren't driving the bus.即便驾驶员不是你们
So, I'm sorry that the show got hit by a bus.对不起 节目遭受了巨大的打击
We all got hit.我们都遭到了波及
Secondly,其次
I...我...
I really miss the shit outta you guys.我真的很想念大家
I miss this place. I miss being here.我想念这里 我想念在这里工作
I miss my partners.我想念我的搭档
Hey, Alex.艾利克斯
I heard that you did an interview with one of my alleged victims听说你们采访了一位我所谓的受害者
and that there's a New York Times article coming out imminently."纽约时报"很快就要发表一篇文章
And we all know how that's gonna go.我们都知道那意味着什么
I'm sure they're not gonna do a feel-good piece about me.他们肯定不会说我任何好话
So that's the other reason I'm here.那是我来这里的另一个原因
I am asking you to speak up on my behalf.我想请各位替我发声
Call the Times, go on record, give 'em quotes.联系"纽约时报" 发表公开声明 说出你们的看法
You guys know me better than anybody, so,没有人比你们更了解我
out there,外面的人
they're gonna blow this up.只会越描越黑
But you've worked with me.但你们曾与我共事
We have worked side by side for years and years.我们一起工作了许多年
We have shared family experiences.我们曾像家人一样
We are colleagues. We're friends.我们是同事 我们是朋友
I'm asking you all, as friends,我以朋友的身份请求各位
to speak out on my behalf.替我发声
Mitch, this is not okay. You need to leave.米奇 这样很不妥 你得走了
I know that some of you want to do it.我知道你们中有人想这么做
I know that there are some of you who want to speak up.我知道你们有人想要发声
No, no.
This is scary. I get it.这很可怕 我明白
Going against the grain,和公众舆论唱反调
saying things that are unpopular in the moment为当下不受欢迎的人说话
about people that are unpopular in the moment.发表与主流意见相悖的看法
But this is my fucking life!但这他妈是我的生活
Who will speak up for me?谁愿意替我发声
Who here will speak up for me?在场的各位有谁会替我发声
You are the people that I love in the world!你们是我在这世上爱的人啊
Anybody?有人吗
No?没有吗
Okay.好吧
Alex?艾利克斯
完整版请点击
Okay. Listen, I get it.好吧 听着 我明白
I understand.我懂了
But from the bottom of my heart, I just want you all to know...但是说句心里话 我想告诉各位...
how important you are to me.你们对我有多重要
But... I'm... That's not to lay a guilt trip.但... 我不是要让你们有负罪感
I really do love you guys.我真的很爱你们
And it's been an honor working with all of you. Thank you.我很荣幸能与你们共事 谢谢
Mitch Kessler!米奇·凯斯勒
If it isn't Bradley Jackson.这不是布莱德利·杰克森嘛
Who else knew what was going on?还有谁知道事情的真相
Who do you think?你觉得呢
Congrats on the chair.恭喜你得到新职位
Keep your back to the wall.小心有人背地里害你
Bill! Bill?比尔 在吗
Hey.
Hey.
We were just talking about you.我们刚刚还在说你
Oh, yeah?是吗
We think you are amazing.我们觉得你太棒了
Really? I feel like everybody over there wants to put my head on a spike.是吗 我感觉大家都想宰了我
No. No, no, no. A lot of us actually find you incredibly inspiring.不不不 其实我们很多人都认为你特别鼓舞人心
Thank you for saying that. I really appreciate it.谢谢你这么说 真的很感谢
Would you wanna come out with some of us from the office tomorrow night?明晚要和我们办公室的人一起出去玩吗
It's Claire's birthday, and we're going drinking.今天是克莱尔的生日 我们要去喝几杯
It's your birthday.你的生日啊
I'm sure you have something much better to do.你肯定有更重要的事吧
No. I actually have nothing to do. I don't...没有 我其实没什么事 我不...
I don't really know anybody here. So I would love to come.我在这里人生地不熟的 所以我很想去
I just have to move into my new hotel. But what time?但是我要先搬酒店 几点钟开始
Nine-ish?大概9点吧
- Yeah. - Tom O'Donnell's.-好-汤姆·奥唐纳酒吧
- Great, great. - Birdly!-太好了...-伯德莉
I think that's me. I'm Birdly, I think. Okay, I'll see y'all tomorrow night.应该是在喊我 我是伯德莉 我们明晚再见
- Bye, Birdly. - Bye.-回见 伯德莉-回见
- Thank you. - You're welcome. Enjoy.-谢谢-不客气 请慢用
Holy shit.我的老天
And he did that to me.这一切都是他的错
He branded me.给我打上了烙印
He stole my self-confidence, my self-worth.偷走了我的自信 我的自我价值
And then I was drowning,然后我仿佛溺水一般
and there was no one to throw me a lifeline.没有人递给我一根救命稻草
Oh, my God.天啊
Hello. Please leave a message after the tone.你好 请在提示音后留言
Hey, it's Chip. Can you call me back?我是奇普 能给我回个电话吗
I could really use a favor.我需要你的帮助
- Hey, Mia. - Good morning, Bradley.-你好 米娅-早上好 布莱德利
Maggie Brener from New York Magazine should be there any minute."纽约杂志"的玛姬·布雷纳随时会到
I told the front desk to call you.我让前台给你打电话了
Oh, yeah. I'm almost ready.对 我快准备好了
Listen. That Ashley interview.听着 关于阿什莉的采访
- We didn't get the chance to talk after. - I know, Mia.-我们一直没机会谈一谈-我知道 米娅
I'm not gonna say what you think I'm gonna say.你误会了 我没想责怪你
I thought it was a great interview. I'm really proud of it,我认为采访非常精彩 我很自豪
especially with Mitch showing up after.特别是后来米奇的出现
I mean, it's just a big fucking reminder that what you did was right.那无异于当头棒喝 提醒大家你没做错
I think he misses an audience.他可能需要观众

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

×
懒得打字嘛,点击右侧快捷回复 【右侧内容,后台自定义】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Unity开发者联盟 ( 粤ICP备20003399号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:54 , Processed in 0.105611 second(s), 26 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5 Licensed

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表